Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Seventeen! Different? No!

Hello hello. Been a long time eh? Two, three weeks, perhaps? In any case, I turned 17 yesterday. Good food, new threads, another year older. I have to say I feel exactly the same. Nothing special. A thought hit me just the other day... I realized that when I finish the course, I'll be... 19? Now, 19, and (hopefully) working's no problem, but I'll still be considered underage for quite a lot of things. And I'll be the age of the majority of my batch mates now, which... is actually kinda cool. Seems like I'll be the youngest almost wherever I go, not that I'm complaining.

Anyways, to sum up the majority of my life since the last time I posted...

No more edu-lite. College finally got pretty busy. Double lectures for most of the day, assignments are starting to come in... It's nothing compared to most other people doing their higher education, but hey. The benefits of taking a communication-oriented course. Two new lecturers, all pretty good. Made the right choice coming to IACT. It's a good place. The whole batch of us get on well with one another, no conflicts or television-worthy dramas. At least, not yet. But at the rate things are going that shouldn't occur for quite some time. That being said, back in school, the dramas DID make it a heck of a lot more interesting...

In any case, that's all for now. There's a lot more, for sure, but my mind's too frazzled to word it out. So yes. Soon.

Cheers!

1 comment:

Sophia Koay said...

The Drama WAS the most interesting bits but i think after a while then only will it all start :P Happy belated =D