Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Edu-Lite! The Very Best in Education!

Why Lite, you ask? Well, put it this way. In a five-day college week, I have 15 hours (17 on a fortnight) of education to undergo. Now, I'm not complaining. Far from it. After hearing alot of you speak of your A's and how much work you all have to do, I'm enjoying my Edu-Lite lifestyle (well, one lecture so far really) as much as I can. Its a free way to live. My lectures (barring Friday) start around 12. I plan to leave the house somewhere around 9, maybe 10. It takes me around an hour to get to college. This leaves me with time to sit down, have a nice cup of coffee (COFFEE!), relax and zone out a bit.

Great way to start the day.

Travelling gives me time to think, prepare... A tad bit tiring though. Especially going back. Put it this way, after orientation (which ended at 12) I only got home at 3. Blast the rather confusing public transport bus routes. That being said, once you've got them noted, travelling's much simpler. Unlike Brunei, here in KL, I can go where I want, more or less whenever I want. A free place.

Anyways.

I've got four papers this semester. Mass Communications, Advertising, Communication English and Research Methods/Presentaion Skills. As I said before, the hours are very manageable. No hassle, no tears. And my batch members seem like nice people. We all had to introduce ourselves today, so I got to know a few of them. In my current batch, I'm both the youngest, and the only foreigner. Not really that much of a surprise.

Today's lecture was VERY laid back. Quite enjoyable too. Asked around, and apparently all the lecturers here are good. As in, really good. So that's a plus. Am no longer feeling envious of canggih campuses and large facilities stocked with hordes of other people. Looking forward to going through the course. Sure, there'll be work, but hey, nothing good ever comes easy eh?

That's all for now. There's more, but I'm on a bit of a time limit. More to come!

Cheers.

4 comments:

Stephen Chin said...

Hey Anandee... missing you here in BSB. I know you aren't missing home as much cos life is pretty good! However,ARE YOU GOING TO CHURCH YET? Are you being connected with any GOOD CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP where you can grow. Never get complacent... it gets harder to get back on track once you've stopped.... I'm just keeping you accountable cos I care!

Sherlyanna Syutri Susis aka Sherly said...

Stephen's right, you know. It WILL be hard to get back on track. Sherly here, btw. =). Hope you find a good church, with lots of Christian friends. It'll make your life better than ever then!
Don't wanna sound so motherly and busybody, but hey, we care for you. Alright?

didifuelled said...

Dude,

I just realised that your header has a major typo: Eveything?

Oh, and just to make you laugh... the stupid word verification thing for me says: nfkokks

Hahahahaha

me. said...

good that you're enjoying your new phase in life.

the world's an oyster, so beware of Hepatitis C.