Saturday, September 13, 2008

It's Been a Long Time

That one statement will forever bring back one memory to me.

AFC Talent Show, one year ago.

A play on the stage.

A cowboy.

A lady.

A single spoken line.

"It's been a long time, missy."

That one, single line was delivered with such raunchiness, such perversity of tone, that it would forever be ingrained in my mind. Not to mention the look on the fellow's face, which, from where I was sitting, looked positively sleazy.

In any case, I digress.

It's been two months since my last post. Why? I'm not sure. Time, perhaps. Or, more likely, I just never got around to it. No matter. The past two months have been pretty... standard, I'd say. Sure, there were lots of assignments (late nights, procrastination, long college days staying back) but I guess it was bound to happen eventually. No more easy college work. Wait, that's not right, the work IS relatively easy, its just... well, as I said, procrastination. Wonderful thing eh?

Various things have occurred over the past two months. Due to unforseen circumstances, my sister and I had to spend a few days without power. Candlelight, stuffiness, mosquitos... makes you realize how precious such simple comforts like electrical lighting and fans are. Not to mention entertainment. Time was pretty at that point. And when the power came back on... It was... Amazing. Aside from the lack of power... well, nothing that notable happened. And you know me, I'm not going to tire you out with the day to day "today I went to college; for lunch had food x, went home, had food y for dinner" nonsense.

Time's a wasting, and it's time for me to go. Not much this time, I know, but expect more... eventually. No worries, I'll get around to posting. Nowadays I only go online when there's work to do, so no more somewhat daily postings like before. In any case, you all know I'm still alive and kicking.

Cheers.

2 comments:

Nikki said...

What?!? Your sister coming over to visit is not 'notable'?

Ouch babybro. Ouch. :(

LawrryBoy said...

BRO!!!!!!!!!!!.........Lawrence Here..Remember?..How're You Eh?..Man, its Been A Long time since we talked huh;)..Where You At Bro?...Doing Great Down There?..The Last Time I met You Was During Our Mission Trip To kuching;)...................Hit Me Back Bro!!...Email: Lawrenceulim@hotmail.com..Yea!!///God Bless Bro!!