Friday, May 16, 2008

So It Begins...

Well hello hello. I've always said I'd never really start a blog, but... I think this is a more effective way of letting people know that yes, I am alive, and yes, I am doing well (perhaps). Along with, for once, giving a glimpse of what actually goes on in my day to day. Nothing depressing though, so no worries there. What you WILL see is random, random stuff that pertains to what's happening to me. Opinions on things, views, thoughts, all that.

So yes, introduction (somewhat) aside, I think I'll move on to my very first (not counting this) official post.

Tally ho.

1 comment:

Ashley and Emily Talking said...

Hehe!Hi big brother!:D Nice blog!Its nice to know your there safe and sound!If you need help in layout and tagboards,I could help.Or you could figure out how to do it so..Enjoy blogging!

The Tan's are missing you!

:)God Bless